Learn from industry, government and academic leaders as they provide insight on energy challenges facing Texas and the Nation, share their vision for the future of renewable energy in Texas and tackle issues facing the economic development of renewable generation, renewable solutions for extreme weather/drought conditions, energy storage, and emerging renewable technologies.
Please join these and other distinguished speakers.
- Commissioner Rolando Pablos, Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Dr. Raymond Orbach, Director, Energy Institute, The University of Texas at Austin
- Chairman Barry Smitherman, Railroad Commission of Texas
- Milton Lee, Lee Energy Partners
- Trip Doggett, President and CEO of the Electric Reliability Council of Texas
- Rebecca Klein, Klein Energy LLC.
- Pat Wood III, Wood3 Resources
- Mark Rose, General Manager and CEO, Bluebonnet Cooperative
- Dr. Cris Eugster, Executive Vice President, Chief Sustainability Officer, CPS Energy
- Dr. Varun Rai, LBJ School of Public Affairs
- Ed Archuleta, President and CEO, El Paso Water Utilities
- Dr. John Nielsen-Gammon, State Climatologist, Texas A&M University
- Dr. Thomas Reddoch, Senior Technical Executive, Power Delivery & Utilization, EPRI
- Heather Bailey, Executive Director of Energy Strategy and Electric Utility Development for the City of Boulder
- Alissa Oppenheimer, Managing Director, Chamisa Energy LLC
September 12, 2012
9:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Registration starts at 8:30 AM
AT&T Conference Center
The University of Texas at Austin
1900 University Avenue
Austin, Texas 78705
There is no cost to attend however, reservations are required;conference space is limited.
Click here to view PDF